Any good dentist will tell you that keeping your natural teeth for a lifetime is ideal. Unfortunately, that’s not always possible. Sometimes a tooth removal in Elizabethtown, KY is the best thing for your oral health and your smile. If a tooth is too damaged by decay or infection to be saved, or you’re preparing for future dental treatment, we can perform gentle tooth extractions at Harvey and Nichols Family Dentistry. Your procedure will:
- Stop the pain of a throbbing toothache
- Restore the full, comfortable function of your mouth
- Keep your bright, attractive smile intact
- Reduce the risk for more complicated problems later
- Give you peace of mind about your long-term oral health
Don’t ignore dental pain for one more day! Call us now at 270-491-3768 to schedule an appointment. If you’re in pain, we’ll do our best to get you in on the day you call. You can even reach us outside of regular business hours if necessary. Talk to us about our dental sedation options to ensure your comfort.
Eat Comfortably & Smile Confidently Again
Our top priority will always be protecting and preserving your natural teeth. But when saving a tooth with root canal therapy or some other restorative treatment isn’t an option, you can count on a gentle tooth extraction performed in the comfortable surroundings of your family’s dental office. There’s no need to see an outside specialist, and you can rely on our cutting-edge technology and dental sedation for a comfortable experience.
After we’ve removed your tooth, we’ll give you clear post-op instructions and any necessary follow-up care to ensure a smooth recovery. As part of your overall treatment plan, you might schedule an extraction first to prepare your mouth for:
- Dental Implants – Whether it’s a single tooth or a mouth full of teeth, you can replace them with restorations anchored to dental implants. These titanium posts placed inside your jaw work like artificial roots for the strongest, most lasting teeth replacement solution.
- Orthodontics – It’s not uncommon to remove a few teeth to reduce overcrowding before starting orthodontic treatment. We offer traditional braces, clear aligner therapy, and clear ceramic braces. Our team will help you choose the best option for your individual needs.
Your tooth removal in Elizabethtown, KY will be convenient, comfortable, and often a first step in improving the health, function, and appearance of your smile. To schedule your procedure, call Harvey and Nichols Family Dentistry at 270-491-3768 or .