Your Elizabethtown, KY dentist wishes to make Harvey and Nichols Family Dentistry your relied-on resource for superior treatments to maintain your healthy smile. You will discover oral care services like:
- General Dentistry – Maintain your teeth and gums with routine cleanings, examinations, decay protection, mouthguards, and more.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Obtain the attractive smile you have desired with teeth whitening, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and orthodontics.
- Restorative Dentistry – Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can fix a harmed smile while maintaining its natural look and illumination.
- Emergency Dental Treatment – We will go out of our way to supply rapid alleviation for your unpleasant dental emergencies. Call for a same-day appointment!
- Orthodontics – Enjoy eating, brush and floss your teeth swiftly, and align uneven teeth without anybody seeing your braces when you opt for clear aligners! We also offer traditional and clear ceramic braces.
- Dental Implants – For the most enduring investment in your dental health and wellness and the most natural dental function, we can attach replacement teeth to dental implants.
- TMJ Treatment – Grinding your teeth, clinching your jaw, and other undesirable indicators of TMJ disorder can be relieved with our personalized night guard that alleviates pressure on the jaw joint and allows your jaw to recuperate normally.
If anxiety makes it difficult for you to stay on par with regular dentist visits for cleanings and examinations, our caring team can supply dental sedation options to calm any type of nerves you have about treatment.
We also plan to make your oral care much more cost-effective. You can pay for dental treatment with cash, checks, credit cards, and dental insurance. You can likewise supplement the expenditures utilizing our third-party funding option, CareCredit. Or join our membership plan to save money without insurance hassles.
Call us today at 270-491-3768 (Lakewood) 270-200-6225 (Lincoln Trail) to visit your Elizabethtown, KY dentist at Harvey and Nichols Family Dentistry. You can also .