Valentine’s Day is a great day to do something nice for those you care about – and that includes you. We’re big fans of self-care. One great way to treat yourself is making smile improvements. When you feel more attractive, you’ll also feel more confident and self-assured. We’d love to help you give your smile some love!
In the meantime, check out some of our smile-enhancing services. You can:
- Straighten Crooked Teeth – If you’ve made it to adulthood without straightening your teeth, you may have decided to just live with it. After all, you don’t want to wear metal braces. The good news is, you can get a straight smile without anyone noticing. We have two discreet options: clear aligners or ceramic braces. Aligners are made of transparent plastic and can be removed for meals and oral hygiene. Some orthodontic issues should be treated with braces. Ceramic braces blend more easily into your smile than metal ones.
- Replace Missing Teeth – If you’ve got a gap in your smile, you are probably self-conscious about it. We’ve got many ways to replace missing teeth. Dental implants are the best option for your overall oral health. You can replace any number of teeth with implants. With our implant expertise, we even offer a solution for getting implants and teeth in a single day. If you don’t want implants, you can get a dental bridge or dentures.
- Conceal Smile Flaws – You can hide imperfections with dental veneers or bonding. Veneers are a more versatile option. They can change almost anything you don’t like about your teeth. They should last at least a decade – and often much longer – with proper care. Bonding can cover minor issues like chips, cracks, or stubborn stain. While a bonding treatment won’t last as long as veneers, it is less costly.
- Get a Whiter Smile – Teeth whitening is one of our least expensive cosmetic treatments. You’ll feel a lot better about showing your smile if your teeth are white. You can visit us for an in-office treatment, which whitens teeth in about an hour, or choose convenient at-home whitening. Either way, your results will be brighter than what you can get with products from the drugstore.
- Reshape Your Gumline – You may want to change the appearance of your gums too. Your dentist can correct an uneven gumline or remove a bit of tissue so your smile appears less “gummy.” We can use a gentle laser for your comfort.
Ready to give your smile some love? Call Harvey and Nichols Family Dentistry today at one of our Elizabethtown, KY locations: 270-491-3768 for Lakewood or 270-200-6225 for Lincoln Trail. You can also schedule online.